Our Hosted Telephony service delivers the functionality your business needs to improve customer service levels and facilitate easy communication between individuals, teams, and offices.
Organisations that subscribe to Hosted Telephony benefit from the service’s intelligent design, straightforward setup, and low touch management:
- Per Seat Pricing Model. Hosted Telephony is priced per seat. Easily increase or reduce the number of seats your business needs.
- Low Capital Expenditure. There’s no need to invest in costly telephony hardware. With Hosted Telephony, your PBX is hosted in the cloud.
- Low Call Costs. We work with our connectivity partners to ensure that you always benefit from low call costs.
- Business Continuity. Hosted Telephony is built with availability in mind. Built in disaster recovery ensures that downtime is eliminated.
- Mobile and Desktop Apps. Mobile and desktop apps allow your users to choose how and where they make and receive calls.
- One Number, Everywhere. Improve the customer services you deliver with one number, accessible from a handset, PC, softphone, or mobile app, allowing your users to connect with customers quickly and easily.
- Number Porting. Do you have existing numbers that your customers are already familiar with? Port them across to the Hosted Telephony platform, avoiding costly changes to business cards or other office livery.
- Fully Managed Installation. We will fully manage the installation of your Hosted Telephony platform. Our comprehensive on-boarding process ensures that we understand your setup needs.
- Ongoing Management. Never be stuck between the supplier and a fault. We take full responsibility and ownership of any issues through to resolution. We always deliver a consistent level of knowledge and service.
- MiFID II Compliant Call Recording. We can record calls from specific lines and store them in line with MiFID II requirements.
Your business needs data circuits that are secure, reliable, high bandwidth, and affordable. We partner with Gamma to deliver connectivity that meets our customers’ exacting requirements. Gamma provide business grade services that are extremely reliable, highly secure, and available in various speeds delivered over fibre and copper technology.
We will always consult with you on your connectivity requirements, and design the most appropriate solution based on your needs. This can involve data only, or voice and data converged. We also build in resiliency for both voice and data.
We fully manage the installation of your connectivity services, ensuring that potential barriers such as wayleave agreements are successfully negotiated, and your data circuits are provisioned as quickly as possible.
Once your data circuits go live, services are monitored to ensure uptime. Any fault is treated with urgency, and we manage every fault right the way through to resolution.